Why are seniors choosing Hoover, Alabama, for retirement?
One of the fastest-growing suburbs in Birmingham, AL, Hoover is a senior living paradise of year-round golf courses and outdoor adventures with the grandkids. With easy access to the cultural hub of Birmingham, it’s also home to Proveer at Grande View, the newest vibrant assisted living and memory care community in Alabama.
Imagine spending your days making new friends, enjoying an endless amount of activities, and receiving care while living with Proveer at Grande View. You may think you’re not ready for assisted living now, but senior living is all about planning ahead. Let’s take a look at the benefits.
When do I need assisted living?
Would you like to live independently while receiving assistance in a few areas of your life? With Proveer at Grande View, you can. Assisted living is a way to extend your independence and remain stronger for longer.
Have you experienced any of the following?:
- Changes in hygiene due to trouble bathing or getting dressed?
- Forgetting to take medications at the correct time?
- Feeling lonely from a lack of socialization?
- Weight fluctuation due to poor nutrition?
- Lack of access to proper medical care?
- Mobility issues?
Think of the peace of mind you’ll experience with these services:
- On-site rehabilitation
- Individualized service plans
- Home health care coordination
- Personal pendant for assistance
- Daily wellness and social activities
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Medication management and pharmacy services
- Daily living assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Scheduled transportation to appointments and entertainment
Eliminate burdensome chores from your life. Let the dedicated team members with Proveer at Grande View assist you.
Assisted Living in Style
You might be wondering what’s so grand about the view around here. Our picturesque location looks right out on Double Oak Mountain. As a new community, expect modern amenities like Wi-Fi and wellness events. Be among the first to choose one of our multiple spacious floor-plans to call home.
Eat what you want, when you want, with all-day dining options prepared by our culinary team. Follow your meal with activities like walking club, reading group, or gardening with all of your new neighbors. Explore more of the view on guided scenic drives throughout the area.
By staying active and eating well with us, you’ll be on your way to extending your independence.
When does a loved one need memory care?
Alzheimer’s and dementia statistics in Alabama are rising every day. By 2025, our state expects to see a nearly 15 percent increase in cases of memory loss. To relieve some of the 206,000 family members who are currently acting as caregivers, the memory care services in our community are here for you.
Proveer at Grande View’s Cherish memory care program is a comprehensive and cost-effective option for families needing support for their loved one with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, frontotemporal dementia, or other forms of dementia. The Cherish philosophy promotes a life of purpose and dignity for your loved one with its structure:
- Daily strengthening and wellness classes for all abilities
- Supervised outings to local attractions
- Educational experiences
- Outcome-focused lifestyles
- Social events
- Promoting healthy cognitive levels using creativity
- Using art as a therapeutic tool of reminiscing and expression
- Art projects that go to helping local charities and causes
- Involving residents in organizing community-led charitable drives
- Encouraging socialization and creating opportunities for seniors to connect with their neighbors and Proveer at Grande View associates
- By knowing your loved one personally, our team members discover ways to help residents experience meaningful moments. No matter how small, we celebrate every victory and accomplishment.
If you have a family member living with Alzheimer’s or dementia, ask yourself:
- Can I provide the proper care for my loved ones?
- Can my loved one benefit from socialization?
- Am I taking adequate care of myself?
- Am I feeling burned out?
- Are my caretaking duties creating financial problems?
Proveer at Grande View provides a secure and stable environment for your loved one to live independently. Give time back to yourself while we provide them with personalized assistance, meaningful, engaging activities and utilize innovative care practices.
Is it time for senior living in Birmingham, AL?
Proveer at Grande View opens soon. Be among the first to benefit from a life of peace of mind. We’re sure you’ll be impressed by the expert assistance and amenities our picturesque community offers. Contact us to arrange a tour and experience the difference.