Retiring to a senior living community is magnificent. Why not spend it with a grand view of the beautiful Double Oak mountain? Proveer at Grande View opens soon to give seniors in Birmingham, AL a modern and upscale assisted living and memory care experience.
What do you need in a senior living community?
Opulence? A bit. Luxury? Yes. Amenities? Tell me more. Activities? Sign me up!
Proveer at Grande View invites you to enjoy your golden years with us. We’ve spent a great deal of time remodeling and renovating our community to update your new home with the latest fixtures, appliances, and technology touches you would expect in your dream home.
- Lush green surroundings
- Community garden and patio
- Flexible all-day dining
- Concierge service
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation to appointments, nearby shopping, and local restaurants
- Pet-friendly community
- Reading club
- Scenic drives and community outings
- Morning exercise
- Arts classes and hobbies
- Special events and guest speakers
- Pet therapy
What are the advantages of assisted living in Birmingham, AL?
To enjoy the activities and amenities in your new home, we assist in the areas you desire. With nurse oversight and specialized associates, you will benefit from:
Activities of daily living assistance:
- Dressing and more
- Personal care plans
- Medication management
- Emergency pendant assistance
Why do I need senior living?
With Proveer at Grande View, you have the opportunity to join a community of like-minded people who’ve all chosen to maximize their quality of life.
Socialization helps seniors stay active and reduces the risk of isolation, which may increase their risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, and depression.
Your new home includes services like housekeeping and laundry. It’s nice not to worry about those chores, but it is also an easy way to reduce your risk of falls.
A study concluded that most senior falls do not occur from a comfortable chair. They are more likely to happen in the bathroom, which is why your apartment is fitted with multiple grab bars and assistance is available from dedicated care partners.
When taking your prescriptions becomes more of a job than a task, allow us to keep track of it for you. Wherever you need assistance in your life, let us know how we can help.
At least 22 percent of seniors in Alabama face some type of food insecurity. Proper nutrition is vital for older adults’ health. You’ll find our outdoor and indoor, all-day dining program loaded with nourishing heart-healthy menu options.
Across Alabama, over 200,000 people are providing Alzheimer’s or dementia care to a family member. When the burden of caretaking is too much, families can trust the Cherish program with Proveer at Grande View to honor and support their loved ones’ lives.
Our signature programming for dementia care allows those living with memory loss to:
- Stay Moving
- Pursue Knowledge
- Explore Art
- Give Back
- Build Relationships
- Be Enriched
Reasons Why We Love Birmingham
Your new home is a great place to relax, but exploring the places that make our area unique is what we love to do. Imagine taking in the sights, smells, and sounds with your friends at:
- Southern Museum of Flight: Discover the history of flying, Birmingham style. This museum includes over 100 aircraft, multiple exhibits, and tours for all ages.
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens: In addition to exploring the gardens (which is free), they offer classes on various green thumb and educational topics.
- Red Mountain Park: Take in the shortleaf pine and bald cypress trees that populate this 1,500-acre nature sanctuary. It’s also home to the largest dog park in Alabama.
- Vulcan Park & Museum: A nod to the city’s rich history of forging iron, Vulcan watches over this history center featuring an observation tower and walking trails.
Love Life with Proveer at Grande View
We’re so excited to put the finishing touches on your new home and cannot wait to open the doors of Proveer at Grande View. Get familiar with the community and contact us for a tour at your convenience.